We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of the passport.io team in Novosibirsk. This product provides an identity layer and KYC solutions to internal as well as third-party services, both for business customers and for personal users. It relies on blockchain technology for shared identity information. The person will need to have experience managing a project with tight deadlines, past experience managing a highly complex project that involves coordination with various departments and people from different backgrounds and skills. The project manager will unite all the resources, write specifications, gather feedback from the teams and make sure the product release is a success.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain passport.io tools and features with the product development team;
- Manage day to day tasks for backend developers, frontend developers and UI/UX designers;
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery;
- Act as a point of contact for all project related matters for internal teams;
- Be responsible for the entire project development lifecycle: writing specification, assigning tasks, tracking time, updating status, coordinate on releases, perform acceptance testing, report the delivery, monitor the performance;
- Define the project vision and features to cover;
- Build and maintain project development sprints;
- Write documentation and specifications for the project developers.
What you’ll need to be
- Representative of Paymentwall’s global, smart, and ambitious culture;
- Social, entrepreneurial, outgoing, confident and energetic;
- Self-starter, go getter and overachiever, yet humble, friendly and professional;
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexible and able to adjust to different situations.
What you’ll need to have
- 3+ years experience and proven track record in a project management role within the technically complex projects;
- Must be a leader and a visionary to lead a team, inspire them and be able to work independently with little supervision, yet lead a team dispersed across the globe successfully towards one common goal;
- Background in blockchain technology is highly recommended;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with high grades is required;
- Strong understanding of industry market dynamics;
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them into clear and easy language;
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle a heavy workload during sprints, prioritizing what is right for the project and negotiating with stakeholders and executing team members;
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities;
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
What you'll get
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Paid vacation;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Corporate and social events;
- Optional business trips, a foreign passport will be required.